My name is Robin Skinner and I am originally from Isle aux Morts, a very small town on the southwest coast of Newfoundland. In grade 9 my family moved to Mississauga where I attended school. After graduating grade 12, I returned to Newfoundland, and attended Memorial University. Presently, I am working on a undergraduate degree in Education, and Arts, with plans of working in a graduate program in Speech Pathology.
This is the first blog I have ever written and it is a requirement for my Education Degree. The topic of my blog is Multicultural Education. I chose this topic because I have been a student in many culturally and ethnically diverse classrooms. I feel that it is an important aspect to be addressed in the classroom. I would love to learn more about this topic and how to include it as a future educator. I hope that my blog is useful, and provides information and resources to help those interested. Enjoy!!!
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment